mardi 16 octobre 2007

PRISON BREAK assignment 4

Me and the crew we kept planning the escape. I told all the guys to clean up their cells, so that we would get rid of our smell. I asked sucre’s cousin to find new uniform for the escape. I needed some more time to get Lincoln to the infirmary. I called the escape for tonight because Bellick found out about the escape. I most have the keys to the infirmary so I told Sara about the escape. I locked up Pope and his closet when I visited him in his office. When it was time for the escape, me and the crew met my brother at the infirmary, so that we could all escape together.

3 commentaires:

Julie-Pier a dit…

Hi Guillaume. Your Blog is interesting. So, i want to know when can i watch Prison break? Who are the main actors ?

kouki blog a dit…

Hi Guillaume. Your TV journal blog is very interesting!!!! Tell me at what time can I watch Prison Break???

guillaume a dit…

hi everybody prison break season 1 and 2 is now on dvd but the season 3 is playing monday at 8 on fox TV..