mercredi 10 octobre 2007

PRISON BREAK assignement 1

I chose this TV show because I heard good comments about it and someone recommended it to me. I now watch it every time I have the opportunity to and I can’t stop watching it. The action and the suspense of this show are really exciting and make me want to watch more every night. I watch it in English because it makes me practice my English at the same time. The story starts when Lincoln Burrows the brother of Michael Scofield is wrongly accused of killing Terrence Steadman, the brother of the Vice President of the United states of America, Caroline Reynolds. For this reason, Michael commits a crime to get into the jail where his brother is. Michael has the plan of the prison tattooed on his body to escape with his brother to Mexico. Numerous complications will make the story much more exciting and the way the actors play the roles make it so realistic.

Aucun commentaire: